RPS annual conference sponsorship opportunities
The Royal Pharmaceutical Society will be hosting its fourth annual conference, to be held at the ICC in Birmingham on Sunday 8 and Monday 9 September 2013.
The aim of the conference is to bring the pharmacy profession together and to provide support and development to pharmacy professionals. For this flagship conference we offer a variety of sponsorship opportunities to suit all requirements and budgets.
Benefits of sponsorship include:
• access to key decision makers
• direct access to our delegates
• excellent networking opportunities
• publicity tailored to suit the needs of your company
Who will attend?
There will be approximately 400+ conference delegates per day from across the pharmacy profession, with a large majority made up of hospital, community and academic pharmacists. As well as this we will be working closely with the British Pharmaceutical Students Association to encourage students and preregistration attendance as free conference places will be made available to them
Who should exhibit?
The event is ideal for anyone involved in:
• Pharmaceutical products manufacture and distribution
• Pharmacy practice services, equipment and supplies
• Recruitment and training
• PCT and NHS trust, IT communications and professional services
• Pharmaceutical and medical publishing
How to sponsor the RPS Annual conference
The exhibitor experience
Hear from the exhibitors that attended our 2011 Annual Conference, and why they found the experience so beneficial.